Frequently Asked Questions
Sorry to hear you won’t be joining us. Use our handy Edit Reservation form and select “Cancel Reservation”.
We have written directions for each location, as well as links to the appropriate Google Maps for directions listed – check them out:
Best question of the day! You can visit our booking page to make a reservation at any of City House hostels. We recommend you read our Terms and Conditions prior to making a reservation!
Heck yeah we do! Don’t you hate when you go to a hostel and they want to CHARGE you for a pillow or a towel? What is that even about?! City House hostels provide linens for you to use during your stay free of charge.
The short answer is – NO! We are designed to make traveling, exploring, and meeting new people as easy as possible. We know what its like to travel for hours and hours, only to find out you cant get into your hostel!
We do have quiet hours that begin at 10pm every day, but that’s just so everyone can get a good nights sleep; you are free to come and go as you please!
We do! We provide three forms of security for everyone’s safety and comfort:
- LOCKERS: We have lockable lockers for your use and convenience. Just bring your own lock and you can lock up your small valuables ( perfect for things like a laptop, passport, cash, etc !)
- CAMERAS: We have security cameras in all common areas, to make sure all is well – this also covers our storage area for your extra belongings
- DOOR SECURITY: There are four layers of security doors – the main door to the building, the lobby door, common area door, and finally the door to your actual bedroom. Each of those is secured with a PIN pad. Each guest is given a unique PIN that allows access during your stay.
Please visit our terms and conditions page We do recommend that you read and review prior to making a reservation!
We do not have a secure place to keep your bags unfortunately. If you need to store your bags before / after your reservation, here are some local bag storage options.
These two services are like Uber, but for daily luggage / bag storage:
Our hostels are taking precautions and actions to protect the health and safety of our guests and prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Dorm rooms are operating at 50% capacity and beds are spaced to enforce social distancing.
- Beds and linens are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest
- Common areas and high touch surfaces are cleaned an disinfected throughout the day.
- Guests are required to wear a mask in common areas and encouraged to wear a mask whenever possible
- Hand sanitizer is available for guests throughout the hostel