Frequently Asked Questions
Sorry to hear you won’t be joining us. Use our handy Edit Reservation form and select “Cancel Reservation”.
Heck yeah we do! Don’t you hate when you go to a hostel and they want to CHARGE you for a pillow or a towel? What is that even about?! City House hostels provide linens for you to use during your stay free of charge.
The short answer is – NO! We are designed to make traveling, exploring, and meeting new people as easy as possible. We know what its like to travel for hours and hours, only to find out you cant get into your hostel!
Our friendly staff members in Philadelphia and New Orleans are on duty and available 24 hours a day – so no matter what time you arrive, we are always here to help you out and check you in!
Our friendly Atlantic City staff members are available from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily to answer questions and check you in. Once you’re checked in, you can come and go as you please!
We do have quiet hours that begin at 10pm every day, but that’s just so everyone can get a good nights sleep; you are free to come and go as you please!
We do! We provide three forms of security for everyone’s safety and comfort:
- LOCKERS: We have lockable lockers for your use and convenience. Just bring your own lock and you can lock up your small valuables ( perfect for things like a laptop, passport, cash, etc !)
- CAMERAS: We have security cameras in all common areas, to make sure all is well – this also covers our storage area for your extra belongings
- STAFF: Our staff members are on duty 24 hours a day – so there is always someone from our super helpful staff to keep an eye on things!
- DOOR CODES: The main doors are locked and require a code to enter 24 hours a day. Don’t worry, we’ll give you a code when you check-in!
Please visit our terms and conditions page We do recommend that you read and review prior to making a reservation!
If you are a guest of ours, you can keep your stuff here no problem up until 10pm of your departure date.
Our hostels are taking precautions and actions to protect the health and safety of our guests and prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Dorm rooms are operating at 50% capacity and beds are spaced to enforce social distancing.
- Beds and linens are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest
- Common areas and high touch surfaces are cleaned an disinfected throughout the day.
- Guests are required to wear a mask in common areas and encouraged to wear a mask whenever possible
- Hand sanitizer is available for guests throughout the hostel